Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Keeping Our Children Safe


http://www.cacplano.org/edupublications.htm

This link is for publications geared towards 4th graders, to help teach them about abuse. It is Parent interactive, which I feel is very important when we are trying to teach our children about personal safety. I feel it is the Parents responsibility to teach our children about abuse, molestation, predators and sex education. I use tools to help, but I don't want a stranger telling my children, their beliefs, and impressing their moral values on my children. I wish more parents felt this way, and I really feel that if Doctors offices, and other agencies provided parents with tools to help talk to their children, more parents would. HHHMMMM, Maybe I need to get creative and make some literature, just for this. See I am doing that dangerous thing again, (thinking.) Seems like this blog just brings it out in me.
Talk to my heart, comment on this info, or ask me any questions you have on this issue. Have a blessed and safe 4th of July.

No comments: