Friday, August 8, 2008
I wanted to share this item with my readers. As a parent of 2 teens, and 2 tweens, I feel your pain. How do we keep our children out of trouble, teach them how to make the right decisions? Well when you find out please let me know. I use every resource I can find, and it takes all of them and then some in todays society. I ordered one of these for my children, so we will all find out together how effective the program is. I promise to come back and let you know what I think, if you promise to Talk To My Heart, and let me know what you think about the program, and how your children reacted to it. So TTYL on this one. http://www.rightdecisionsrightnow.com/educators_new/afterschoolkit.asp
Thursday, August 7, 2008
I was very impressed with a new club that will be starting up on September 2nd. I grew up with Precious Moments figurines, and knick nacs, calendars etc. Well now they have a club created just for us girls, and best of all it helps Moms and their Daughters interact, so that we can teach our girls good moral values. How cool is that? You can preregister and the first 2000, may get a chance for some freebies. Here is the information, I hope you are as impressed with this as I am. Talk To My Heart, and tell me what you think after you check it out. I preregistered all my young ladies, and can't wait until September 2nd!
| Thank you for your interest in the Precious Girls ClubTM from Precious Moments®! |
The Precious Girls Club website and companion book series offers a world of joy
and goodness created for precious little girls! The series reinforces the values you
teach in your own home and most importantly, encourages little girls to be little
If you qualify for the giveaway, we will send you two sample copies of the first
book in the series, A Little Bit of Faith. In the meantime, be sure to check out
the companion website at www.preciousgirlsclub.com. The site is open for
pre-registration now, and the full site launches on September 2nd. And since
your fellow moms are always looking for great new books and toys for their families,
be sure to share the Precious Girls Club with other moms - we're sure they'll thank
you for the tip!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
My friend and mentor has a great contest running right now on her blog, and it's ezypeezey to enter and win. All of us are using more coupons now to help save some nickels and dimes in todays economy, and this contest will make those coupon savings easier than ever. I hope I win one!
Heres what ya have to do.........
- FLBYU IS GIVING AWAY 5 of these THIS MONTH! GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT! ITS EASY TO GET IN JUST MAKE A COMMENT! EXTRA ENTRIES CAN BE EARNED (scroll down for those details)
- all you have to do is comment on this post on my blog for ONE ENTRY!
HTTP://WWW.FLBYU. BLOGSPOT. COM
GOOD LUCK ! 5 LUCKY WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED VIA RANDOM GENERATOR on SEPT 10th!
- Holds up to 150 coupons
- Velcro latch quickly attaches to shopping cart
- Pre-printed category tabs make organizing coupons easy
- Best selling coupon organizer on the market today
- Size: 4 3/4"tall x 7 1/2"wide x 1/2"deep
This Coupon Organizer is the perfect way to hold and organize your coupons in one convenient place. Our coupon organizer will pay for itself in just a few trips to the grocery store because you will easily be able to see the coupons you have. The coupon holder features a black vinyl case with clear pockets that can hold up to 150 coupons in 12 compartments. The coupon organizer also features 24 tabs to help you stay organized, and it attaches to the shopping cart for easy use
- if you have a blog and make a post about this contest or my site..... you can also send me the link to your post (via comment here) and you will get 2nd entry! DONT HAVE A BLOG? MAKE ONE! ITS FREE HERE ON BLOGGER! HAVE 2 BLOGS? POST ON BOTH!
- ADDITIONAL ENTRIES can be made by Posting about this contest or my blog or site on another site / forum/blog and post the link on my blog, YEP another entry!
Living Lavishly For Less
As Anjie would say, "Go Get Em"