Thursday, August 7, 2008

New club for Girls and Moms


I was very impressed with a new club that will be starting up on September 2nd. I grew up with Precious Moments figurines, and knick nacs, calendars etc. Well now they have a club created just for us girls, and best of all it helps Moms and their Daughters interact, so that we can teach our girls good moral values. How cool is that? You can preregister and the first 2000, may get a chance for some freebies. Here is the information, I hope you are as impressed with this as I am. Talk To My Heart, and tell me what you think after you check it out. I preregistered all my young ladies, and can't wait until September 2nd!

http://www.momselect.com/registration/pgc.php

Thank you for your interest in the Precious Girls ClubTM from Precious Moments®!
The Precious Girls Club website and companion book series offers a world of joy
and goodness created for precious little girls! The series reinforces the values you
teach in your own home and most importantly, encourages little girls to be little
girls.

If you qualify for the giveaway, we will send you two sample copies of the first

book in the series, A Little Bit of Faith. In the meantime, be sure to check out

the companion website at www.preciousgirlsclub.com. The site is open for

pre-registration now, and the full site launches on September 2nd. And since

your fellow moms are always looking for great new books and toys for their families,

be sure to share the Precious Girls Club with other moms - we're sure they'll thank

you for the tip!



No comments: