Saturday, July 19, 2008

Got Healthy Kid's, Thank God , Cause Some Aren't So Lucky

I don't normally Plagiarize but in this case I don't think my friend Lahaia will mind. Check out what Lahia wrote in her blog, think about what you would do if it were your child, then do what your heart leads you to. Now I realize some people can't afford to donate cash right now, neither can I, but there is something else I can provide, that is my prayers for these children and their families. Here is a copy from Lahias blog

I usually don't do this but, these children are good friends with my children
I have been knowing their parents since we were all children ourselves.
I'm asking if you wouldn't mind adding this to your blogs as well.
Here is a copy from my blog...
This benfits children who suffer with cancer in our own area...
Thanks Ladies for any help on this topic...
Lahia

American Cancer Society Relay For Life

Sebastian & Sloan Vegas are good friends with my children (The Moon Dogs),
they are raising money for
American Cancer Society Relay For Life
in our town. We are asking if you would please
take time to donate a dollar amount to help the children who have cancer
for better treatment to heal & get well.

Link below is directed to Sebastian's page
You can donate Online OR print out a forum & mail in your check.
The last day for collecting money is

by 4:00pm Central Time on Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Relay For Life Link

Thank You All So Very Much!!
Any Dollar Amount Is Much Appreciated!!!

No comments: