Friday, June 20, 2008

This Should Never Happen In America

I try to keep things light, I am not a dooms sayer, and I usually think of the glass as half full. The article I want to share with you goes completely against "Usual". My favorite saying as a Foster/Adoptive parent is ; "You can make a difference in the life of a child." I believe this with all my heart and soul. So why then; didn't someone make a difference in the life of the child you will be reading about? Friends after you read this, I hope you determine to never again look the other way. No matter if it is a family member, friend, or your own spouse. Report child abuse, to your local Department of Children's Services, your police or sheriffs department, call 911 even, but don't close your eyes and say. "Someone else will do it." Click the link below, read and then share this blog with everyone you know. Be the person who makes that child safe. Talk to my heart, tell me what difference you plan to make........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620/ap_on_re_us/boy_torture&printer=1;_ylt=AqHYH.Ujtnq8XtjzfDF9R.RH2ocA

No comments: