Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Rock Of Ages"

When I got the email from One2One Network asking if I would like to review the soundtrack from "Rock Of Ages" I was so excited! This is just my kind of music!
With tunes like .....
"Just Like Paradise/"Nothin But A Good Time"
"Sister Christian"
"We Built This City"/"Too Much Time On My Hands"
"I Wanna Rock"
"We're Not Gonna Take It"
"Heaven"/"More Than Words"(one of my favs)/"To Be With You"
"Waiting For A Girl LIke You"
"Wanted Dead Or Alive"
"I Want To Know What Love Is"
"Come On Feel The Noize"/"We're Not Gonna Take It(Reprise)"
"Harden My Heart"/"Shadows Of The Night"
"Here I Go Again"
"The Final Countdown"
"Any Way You Want It"/I Wanna Rock(Reprise)"
"High Enough"
"I Hate Myself For Loving You"/"Heat Of The Moment"
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot"
"Can't Fight This Feeling"(Another Fav)
"Every Rose Has It's Thorn"
"Oh Sherrie"
"The Search Is Over"
"Don't Stop Believin"

What could make these songs better? They are preformed by none other than the cast of "Rock Of Ages" Including*******Constantine Maroulis finalist from American Idol. "New Line Records" did the CD so it is great quality, as always with them.

I really enjoyed listening to this sound track, it brought back some awesome memories of when my kid's were younger, and so was I. You don't have to be a child of the 80's to enjoy this music though, they have revamped the tunes a bit and they are so relevant for todays enjoyment too.

I am so stoked about this CD I would like for everyone to have the same listening pleasure I did so you can order your copy here http://tr.im/rviv

You can also see a preview of the music video here http://tr.im/rsVE

If you are lucky enough to live where you can see this show I would say go. It has been nominated 5 times for Tony Awards. I think you would enjoy the show. Oh if I were that lucky! I will just have to dream.

SoTalk To My Heart, tell me how you feel about Broadway shows, and how you think this one would be in particular. If you have seen it, or plan to please give us a review here.



No comments: